KIT for Determining the Density of Solids and Liquids. Density Determination KIT: Benefits, Variants, Try It out
Determining the density of solids and liquids is a procedure that is carried out in many laboratories. RADWAG has developed a program that empowers this process. Before we discuss it, we will explain what the traditional method of determining the density of solids and liquids is.
Determining the Density of Solids and Liquids – the Traditional Method
The traditional method requires a lot of measurements and tedious calculations from the operator. Since humans are fallible, the result of the density of a sample can be subject to a number of calculation and systematic errors, and the time required to determine the density of a solid or liquid is relatively long.
In summary, the traditional method is:
- subject to a high risk of errors,
Is There a Better – More Accurate, Easier, Faster – Method for Determining Solids and Liquids? Yes.
Determining the Density of Solids and Liquids Using Balances
You simplify and speed up the process when you use balances with a density determination function. You don’t have to wait for a long time for the final result, because all the calculations are performed by the balance program, and you as the user only perform basic manual operations, that is:
- you operate the balance keypad,
- you place samples on the pan,
- suspend the plunger.
Density Determination KIT by RADWAG – Benefits
You will determine density with balances if you use a Density Determination KIT. It is an additional equipment for laboratory balances and is supported by dedicated software that:
- is easy to use (messages on the display tell you what steps to take),
- is error-free (all calculations will be done for you by the program),
- quickly processes the data (you will get the result after determining the weight of the sample in water or plunger in liquid),
- reliably presents the data (before each mass measurement the display is automatically reset and therefore you get a reliable result),
- allows you to print the results on any printer, transfer them to a computer and further process them.
Density Determination KIT by RADWAG – Variants
We have for you four variants of the kit for determining the density of solids and liquids. You will match them to the series of scales and the size of the pan.
Here they are:
- KIT 85 – a set dedicated to XA and AS Series Laboratory Balances with ø85 and ø100 mm pan,
- KIT 128 – a set dedicated to PS Series Laboratory Balances with a 128 x 128 mm pan,
- KIT 195 – a set for PS Series Laboratory Balances with 195 x 195 mm pan,
- KIT 195.M – a set dedicated to high capacity Precision Balances PS M Series, based on MONOBLOCK technology, with a 195 x 195 mm pan.
The elements of the kit differ depending on its variant.