Which Industry Scale to Choose?
Industrial scales and weighing systems manufactured by RADWAG include: high resolution scales, platform scales, pallet and beam scales, meat industry scales such as hook and inventory scales, as well as weighing modules and load cells for weighing tanks and silos.
RADWAG industrial scales weigh with a readability of 0.001 grams to 6 tonnes and can be used for standard weighing, weighing in data collection systems, and other applications. Their operation is supported by weighing terminal applications or PC software.
RADWAG industrial weighing solutions can be easily integrated with software, giving you greater control over production and control processes.
Which Industry Scale to Choose? Industry Scales – Models
The vast RADWAG product range of industry scales includes:
- high resolution scales – platform scales for weighing large masses with the highest readability
readability [d]: 0.02 g – 50 g
maximum capacity [Max]: 5 kg – 2 000 kg
- 1-load-cell platform scales – platform scales for versatile use equipped with one load cell
readability [d]: 0.2 g – 100 g
maximum capacity [Max]: 0.6 kg – 300 kg
- 4-load-cell scales – scales with a large platform, they enable heavy loads to be weighed quickly and accurately thanks to four load cells
readability [d]: 0.02 kg – 2 kg
maximum capacity [Max]: 60 kg – 6 000 kg
- pallet and beam scales – both groups of scales are used for weighing pallets, but beam scales can additionally hold any loads, such as boxes or steel sections
readability [d]: 200 g – 2 000 g
maximum capacity [Max]: 600 kg – 6 000 kg
- livestock scales – for quick and precise weighing of cattle and swine
readability [d]: 1 kg
maximum capacity [Max]: 2 000 kg
- overhead track scales – for weighing half carcasses transported by an overhead track
readability [d]: 0.1 kg – 0.2 kg
maximum capacity [Max]: 300 kg – 600 kg
- postal scales – used for weighing postal parcels
readability [d]: 20 g
maximum capacity [Max]: 60 kg
RADWAG industry scales are durable, robust, and resistant to difficult external conditions – these are their most important features.